The creation and vitality of a qualified retirement plan is an essential way for you to retain the employees that keep your business thriving in today’s marketplace. LYTLE Associates has over sixty years of collective experience with guiding clients through the design, implementation and performance measurement of their individual and group retirement plans.
If your business does not have a retirement plan in place, we can help you select the most appropriate plan design and guide you through the implementation process.
If you already have a retirement plan in place, we can provide a plan evaluation and monitor its effectiveness.
LYTLE clients’ utilize the following types of retirement plans:
- IRA’s: Traditional, Roth, Educational
- 401(k) Plans: matching and discretionary contributions arrangements
- Money Purchase Plans: age-weighted, new comparability and integrated allocations; and in combination with profit-sharing plans
- Profit-sharing Plans: age-weighted, new comparability, integrated and “plain vanilla” allocations
- SEP – IRA’s and “Simple IRA plans
- Defined Benefit Plans: for the solo consultant or practitioner and for larger companies where appropriate
- Tax Deferred Annuities: 403 (b) programs for qualified non-profit organizations
- Deferred Compensation plans for select employees
Contact us today for more information! 1-877-425-4463 or 716-773-6626
Investment Management Services
For more information regarding our Investment Management Services, please follow the link: